- Rascal Veo Special at £575.00 ex.vat.
- Rascal Veo X Special at £675.00 ex.vat
- Rascal Ultralite 480 Special £599.00 ex.vat
- Welcome to our New Online Shop
- Please follow us on Twitter
- Mobility Scooters and the Law
- Maintaining your Mobility Scooter
- Choosing the Right Mobility Scooter
News By Category
Choosing the Right Mobility Scooter
Wednesday 22 February, 2012
There is a lot to take into account before buying a mobility scooter and you should take time to consider which type of scooter suits your needs best.
If you need to take your scooter out in the car then a foldable scooter or a model that is easily dismantled and transported should be at the top of your list.
Based on your body size and weight you will need to choose a scooter model that will best accommodate your size so that you find it comfortable to use.
Three-wheeled models provide excellent maneuverability which is ideal for navigating more enclosed areas.
Four-wheeled mobility scooters are ideal if you live in an area with poorly maintained pavements with cracks and uneven ground then you will probably require a four-wheeled mobility scooter to provide you with maximum stability.
Of course, you will need a scooter that can easily access your property. Itâ€™s no good picking a mobility scooter and finding it is too wide to fit through your front gate!